IBM PS/2 8525
Shipping calculated at checkout.
AUG 1987 - IBM introduces the PS/2 Model 25, with an 8-MHz Intel 8086, combined system unit with monitor, no hard drive, and reduced-size keyboard, starting at US$1350.
- Model 8525
- SN; 88-79853
- Intel 8086 (16 bit)
- Clock speed: 8 Mhz, zero wait states
- Socket for optional i8087 math coprocessor
- Type of BUS: 8-bit
- Total number of expansion slots: 2
- Ports: PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, serial, parallel, audio earphone connector
- RAM; Min/Max on system board: 512/640kb
- RAM: DRAM (DIP and MMK) 100-150ns w. parity.
- ROM: 40 or 64kb w. MS BASIC-80
- 3.5" half-height Floppy Disk Size: 3.5 inch half-height Capacity: 720KB
- Hard disk Size: 3.5 inch half-height
- Capacity: Optional 20MB 80ms or 20MB 38ms
- Display type: Size: 12 inch (diagonal) Integrated monochrome (models 001, C01) Graphics modes supported:
- Integrated MCGA Display adapter.